Page last updated 2/02/2017
Register Your Non-Profit with WeCareToo
Find non-profits you want to support.
View by Location:
Perspectives Center for Care, Inc.
341 West Street, Suite B1
Plantsville, CT 06479
Phone # - 860-276-3000
FAX # - 860-276-3002
Cell # - 860-276-3000
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
home page - http://www.pcc4me.com/
Perspectives Center for Care, Inc. is dedicated to the mental well-being of individuals, children and families. We strive to provide the most effective forms of therapy through research and state of the art programs. We believe in proactively maintaining mental health to help strengthen positive connections so that people and communities unite and flourish.
To accomplish its goals, PCC has created various programs to provide the most effective forms of therapy. The following services were provided by PCC through our well facilitated centers:
- Individual, couples and family counselling for relationship issues.
- Parenting, depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, self-esteem, trauma, grief/loss, transitions, divorce, co-parenting, step and blended family issues.
- Substance abuse, anger management, stress reduction, distress tolerance, mindfulness, emotion regulation, co-occurring disorders.
- Medication management and case management.
- In addition offering groups and classes for the following:
- substance abuse management,
- anger management,
- grief, stress management,
- coping skills,
- support for the supporters,
- trauma focused CBT,
- symptom prevention and management,
- girls circle,
- boys council,
- divorce group,
- in step,
- re-lapse prevention,
- co-occurring disorders,
- insight and motivation to change,
- family support group,
- positive parenting program, and
- parent education program.
This Organization has informed us they are qualified under their local country tax law to receive tax deductible contributions.
Send Perspectives Center for Care, Inc. an email.
Visit the Perspectives Center for Care, Inc. web site.