WeCareToo Home Page
WeCareToo Intro Page
View by Location: View Alphabetically:
The following are the terms and conditions of participating in the WeCareToo Affiliate Program.
Overview of Program:
1. No fees to get started.
2. No re-seller license required since TWT actually processes all ad placements.
3. No processing of credit cards or customers to bill.
4. No minimum commitment. You may quit at anytime.
5. Minimal setup required.
6. A free dedicated ad submission section on our site for your use in having ads placed with WeCareToo by your referrals.
7. Once referred, an advertiser remains assigned to you for so long as they continue to place ads and you remain an Affiliate. You will be eligible for a new referral fee in each subsequent year for which the advertiser renews an ad on the WeCareToo web-site.
Who May Apply As An Affiliate:
Any U.S. based not-for profit organization may apply for the Program. TWT reserves the right to review and accept or reject each applicant solely based on TWT's decision as to the applicant's meeting TWT's requirements and standards for participating in the program. If rejected, an applicant may reapply at a later date.
Any Affiliate applicant that promotes sexually explicit material or violence will not qualify for participation in the program. Also, applicants that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, and physical disability, shall not be accepted. Applicants that promote illegal activities shall not be accepted. Please do not apply if you promote these kinds of activities. By applying, you are stating that you do not directly or indirectly promote or endorse these activities.
Definition Of Terms Used In This Agreement:
1. "Affiliate" refers to you, the applicant.
2. "TWT" refers to us, TWT Marketing, Inc. located at 2719 W. Lunt Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60645.
3. "WeCareToo" refers to the web-site maintained by TWT and located at http://www.wecaretoo.com
4. "Basic ad fee" refers to the cost of placing an ad on the WeCareToo site and does not include any fees paid for adding a graphic to that page nor any fee paid during the ad year for an advertiser requested revision to their ad.
5. "Referral fee" refers to the fee to be paid to an Affiliate at the rate of 80% of the basic ad fees generated by the affiliate referred advertiser places or renews an ad on the WeCareToo web site.
6. "Referral fee" does not apply to periodic ad revision fees that may be paid by an advertiser; any fee paid by the advertiser for the inclusion of a graphic as part of the advertiser's ad or any other sale of products or services made to ad advertiser by TWT.
7. "Unique Identification Code" refers to a unique code assigned to an Affiliate by TWT in order to track referrals made by the Affiliate.
8. "Ad year" means the twelve month period beginning the first day of the first month after an ad is posted to the WeCareToo web-site and ending on the last day of the twelfth month of that period. For example, the "ad year" for an ad placed on January 10 will begin on February 1 and end on the next January 31.
Referral Fees And Payment
TWT will pay Affiliate a referral fee of 80% on the basic ad fee received by TWT as a result of a referral originating from the Affiliate. The following schedule will be used to determine the referral fee to be paid to Affiliate
Affiliate will earn the applicable referral fee once an ad application orginating with the Affiliate has been received and approved by TWT; the advertiser has paid for the ad and the ad has been posted to the WeCareToo web site.
Referrals will be identified by the inclusion in the ad application submitted by the prospective advertiser of a Unique Identification Code assigned by TWT to the Affiliate.
Affiliate referral fee shall be paid by company check or by any electronic payment method acceptable to both TWT and the Affiliate.
Referral fees shall be paid on a quarterly basis using the following schedule:
Quarter ended February 28 to be paid by March 31
Quarter ended May 31 to be paid by June 30
Quarter ended August 31 to be paid by September 30
Quarter ended November 30 to be paid by December 31
TWT reserves the right to modify the payment schedule from time to time so long as notice is posted to the WeCareToo web-site or via e-mail notice sent to the Affiliate. If referral fees do not exceed $50 for any quarter, TWT reserves the right to defer payment until referral fees accumulate to $50 or more.
All payments will be made in U.S. dollars.
In the event a potential advertiser comes to TWT from more than one Affiliate over a period of time before placing an ad, only the referring Affiliate whose Unique Identification Code is provided at the time the ad is placed and paid for shall receive the referral fee.
If a qualifying ad placement is canceled or refunded, the related referral fee will be deducted from the Affiliate's next quarterly payment.
Referral fee applies to the first ad placed on the WeCareToo web-site as a result of Affiliate's referral and to all subsequent year renewals by that same advertiser based on the basic ad fee paid by the advertiser at the time of that renewal.
All ad applications are subject to approval by TWT.
Referral fees will be paid for Affiliate ad referrals for as long as the Affiliate participates in the Program and this agreement is not canceled by either party. If canceled, outstanding referral fees at time of cancellation shall be paid in the next quarterly payment so long as the provisions of this agreement were not violated by the Affiliate.
U.S. Tax Reporting:
In order to comply with U.S. tax laws, U.S. Residents will be required to sign an Internal Revenue Service W-9 Form to provide TWT with a valid Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) before TWT will send the Affiliate any referral fee payments otherwise due under the terms of this agreement.
Unique Identification Code:
Affiliate will be issued a "Unique Identification Code" that will allow TWT to identify ad applicants as having been referred by you. Once an ad is placed, this code will act as a permanent record that you were the source of the referral. So long as your "Unique Identification Code" is included as part of the potential advertiser's initial paid application, you will be credited as the source of the referral and receive the referral fee for that ad placement. You will also receive repeat referral fees for each subsequent year the advertiser renews their ad on the WeCareToo web-site. The subsequent year referral fees will be based on your referral fee rate then in effect and the amount of the basic ad fee paid by the advertiser at the time the advertiser renews its ad.
In order to earn referral fees, the initial ad application must include your assigned "Unique Identification Code".
Your only obligation is to offer advertising opportunities on the WeCareToo web-site to any business you believe would be interested in advertising on our site. There are no minimums involved. There are no fees to be paid by you in order to join or remain in the Program.
By accepting this agreement, you are acknowledging that:
1. You will use your best efforts to refer potential advertisers to TWT.
2. You WILL NOT USE UNSOLICITED E-MAIL or SPAM to contact potential advertisers. This action is grounds for immediate termination of your account with a cancellation of any pending referral fees. You will also be in violation of your Affiliate Agreement and subject to legal action since your unsolicited e-mail can damage the image of TWT.
3. You will take great care to not misrepresent TWT products or services or the WeCareToo web-site and program.
4. You will in no way display a TWT and/or WeCareToo logo, image, or trademark that may be distasteful, defame, or misrepresent TWT.
5. You recognize and accept that TWT reserves all rights in or to its trademarks and copyrights that may be used by you in accordance with this agreement.
Linking To The WeCareToo Website:
Upon an Affiliate's acceptance into the program, TWT will create a dedicated co-branded ad submission section for the Affiliate on the WeCareToo web site and advise the Affiliate when the section is operational and provide you with instructions for optional ways by which the Affiliate will be able to link to that section. This co-branded section will be maintained by TWT at no cost to the Affiliate. The section will be coded with Affiliate's "Unique Identification Code" to insure proper tracking of the Affiliate's referrals.
It will be Affiliate's sole responsibility to insure that any linking from the Affiliate's own web-site and/or through e-mail used by the Affiliate includes the correct coding to insure that the link leads to the Affiliate's section on the WeCareToo site.
TWT may, in its sole discretion, provide the following linking options:
1. A simple text link
2. Such banner links as TWT may periodically design and make available to the Affiliate.
Affiliate acknowledges that all such linking options remain the sole property of TWT and may be used only so long as the Affiliate's agreement remains in force.
No other linking options may be used by Affiliate without the express permission of TWT.
Term of agreement:
This agreement remains in affect until cancelled by either party. Referral fees earned through the date of expiration or cancellation of this agreement will remain payable only if the qualifying sales are not cancelled or refunded by the referred Customers. Payment of the final Referral fee payment to the Affiliate may be withheld for a reasonable time in order to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
TWT will make every reasonable effort to track and pay referral fees for all ad referrals that apply to Affiliate. However, TWT is not responsible for technical problems, Acts of God, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control that may temporarily disrupt or diminish this service.
To protect TWT customer privacy, we cannot provide identifying customer names and contact information to you. However, we will provide a report with each Affiliate payment detailing the fee, and such other data as TWT deems appropriate for your records.
The relationship between TWT and Affiliate established by this Agreement is that of independent contractors. TWT and Affiliate shall each conduct their respective businesses at their own initiative, responsibility and expense, and shall have no authority to incur any obligations on behalf of the other, except as otherwise provided herein. Term "Affiliate" shall be interpreted solely as an independent contractor for TWT under this agreement.
TWT makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to the Affiliate Program except as outlined in this agreement.
Limitation of Damages:
TWT shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this agreement or program, even if TWT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. TWT's aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total referral fees paid or payable by TWT under this agreement.
Affiliate understands that Referral tracking can never be 100% accurate and TWT is not responsible for inaccuracies that might occur beyond its control. Tracking of Referral fees depends solely on an ad application including the Affiliate's "Unique Identification Code" assigned to the Affiliate by TWT. It is the goal of TWT to make Referral tracking as accurate as possible, however, TWT cannot guarantee 100% tracking for situations beyond its control.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois and the United States.
By pressing the following button, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms of this agreement.
I'm not ready yet.